Festive Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- ¼ cup roasted/salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup almonds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, and peanut butter.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add cocoa powder and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Divide mixture into 24 mini muffin pan cups lined with festive liners.
- Top each mini cup with remaining ingredients.
- Freeze at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in air tight container in freezer.
Recipe modified from: http://www.theleangreenbean.com/freezer-chocolate-peanut-butter-cups/