Fiesta Brown Rice
- 2 cups dry instant brown rice
- 2 ½ cups water
- Juice from 3/4 lime
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. squeeze cilantro or ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2-3 tsp. no salt fiesta seasoning blend
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- Cook brown rice according to package directions with more water. Drain excess liquid. Cooking in extra water and drained helps prevent rice from getting too clumpy.
- Squeeze juice from ¾ lime over rice. Drizzle 2 tsp. olive oil over rice. Add cilantro and seasoning blend. Toss all ingredients together gently.
- Top with chopped scallions, extra fresh cilantro, and lime wedge.