Kale, Dried Cherry, and Feta Salad
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 bunches of kale (6-8 cups, chopped and ribs removed)
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- In salad dressing shaker add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Shake well and store in fridge until ready to use.
- Rinse kale leaves, remove ribs, and roughly chop. Add in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and massage with hands 1-3 minutes. Massaging the kale helps make the leaves more tender.
- Add enough salad dressing to the kale to lightly coat. Top with dried cherries and feta cheese.
To make it a complete meal, add cooked quinoa and chickpeas.