Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Bites
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup + 1 Tbsp. canned pumpkin
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- In food processor, process quick oats into a flour-like consistency. Transfer to large mixing bowl.
- In food processor, add dates and vanilla extract and process until pasty ball starts to form.
- To the dates, add the remaining ingredients and process until well mixed and mostly smooth. There still may be some chunks of chocolate chips.
- Add pumpkin date mixture to oats in bowl and mix with spatula or spoon.
- Refrigerate until slightly firm.
- Roll into bites (whatever size you prefer!) and enjoy!
- Store in plastic bag or container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks or freezer up to 2 months.
Recipe created by Chelsey Kuper