Quick Low Sodium Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ small onion, chopped
- ½ cup baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 1, 15oz. can no-salt diced tomatoes, drained
- 1, 15oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. no salt garlic and herb seasoning blend
- Sauté chopped onion and mushrooms in 1 Tbsp. olive oil, stirring occasionally until soft about 3 minutes.
- Add both cans of tomatoes and garlic and herb seasoning blend. Stir.
- Simmer over low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Use with pasta, spaghetti squash, or any recipe that calls for tomato sauce.