Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Honey-Cumin Vinaigrette
- 6-8 oz. salad greens (spring mix, spinach, butter lettuce)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese (goat cheese would also be wonderful)
- Roasted diced sweet potatoes (1 sweet potato for 4 servings of salad)
- 1 ½ cups Sea-salted roasted pecans
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the following ingredients in a glass jar and shake well.
- Divide salad greens between 4 salad plates (or leave in large salad bowl)
- Scatter roasted sweet potatoes, dried cranberries, feta cheese and roasted pecans over salad.
- Drizzle with honey-cumin vinaigrette. Pass extra vinaigrette at the table.