Simple Spaghetti Squash
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1-2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- Salt, pepper, and dried oregano to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Using a large sharpened knife and cutting board, carefully split the spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise (If you are having a hard time splitting it, poke slits with knife and microwave 5 minutes first.) and scrape out the seeds.
- Drizzle 2 tsp. olive oil over spaghetti squash and place face down on an aluminum lined baking sheet.
- Roast 30-40 minutes until soft.
- Remove from the oven and let rest until cool enough to handle. Use a fork to scrape the strands of squash from the inside of the skin into a dish or container.
- Drizzle with the rest of the olive oil, salt, pepper, dried oregano, and parmesan. Toss to combine.