Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 15oz. can diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 1 15oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 15oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 15oz. can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1tsp. cinnamon
- 2-3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 ½-2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ½-1 cup low sodium chicken broth (to achieve desired consistency)
In large skillet, brown lean ground beef or turkey. Drain and transfer to a slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low 6-8 hours.