Gluten-free Quinoa Pizza Bites
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped (or 2 Tbsp. dried)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Place the rinsed quinoa and 2 cups water in a covered pot. Bring to a boil and simmer 10-15 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top, and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve warm with sauce for dipping.