Mini Meal and Recipe Ideas for Gastroparesis
- Easy baked fish sticks: This recipe uses little to no oil, keeping them low in fat but still has great texture and flavor and easy to make! Click here for recipe.
- Turkey, rice, veggie soup: Simple, tasty, and comforting. Click here for recipe.
- Breakfast taco: Fill a small (corn or flour) tortilla with 2 egg whites scrambled with handful spinach, wilted and top with 2 Tbsp. shredded low fat cheese. Season as desired and enjoy!
- Topped rice cakes: Spread 1 Tbsp. smooth nut butter on rice cake; top with banana slices and sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Simple Spaghetti Squash: click here for recipe.